The Eaden website at www.eaden.com.au (Site) is operated by Eaden Sleepwear Pty Ltd (ABN 19 131 946 426) (Eaden).
Eaden reserves the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at: www.eaden.com.au
You agree to use the Site at Your own risk.
- A valid credit card is required for any purchase on the Site.
- Eaden shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any product.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Australian (federal or state) taxes.
- We will happily refund or exchange your order (non sale items). Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for all returns.
- Returns are only accepted providing the garments are unworn, in a resalable condition with all tags attached.
- Please return any unwanted item(s) within 30 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to the debit/credit card used in the original transaction.
- Eaden will pay delivery on your first exchange (sent via Standard Delivery). Subsequent exchanges are charged at the standard delivery rate. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Eaden do not offer returns or exchanges on sale items.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (eg: Postage strike etc.).
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
- We will provide you with an estimated date for delivery of all parcels and while we make every effort to deliver by this time, all dates specified are estimates only. Unfortunately, we are unable give a guaranteed time of delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Eaden if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived by the due date, we will lodge enquiries with Australia Post to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- Please note that if an item has been lost in transit, we will not despatch a replacement item immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Colours and Sizes:
- Colours of garments are reproduced as accurately as possible, however a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different via this web site due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings.
Cancellation by us:
- We reserve the right to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- All orders are subject to availability of stock.
Cancellation by you:
- If you need to cancel an order, please contact us immediately. Our agreement with you only comes into existence once we have both confirmed your order and your payment has been processed. Once we have accepted payment for an order, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion.
- Orders that cannot be cancelled will be subject to our terms, conditions and policies relating to Returns and Exchanges.
- Copyright in the Eaden website is property of Eaden Pty Limited.
- Material on this website also comprises copyright material, trademarks and registered trademarks which are the property of Eaden Pty Limited. This property may only be used for the purposes of browsing the Eaden website and acquiring goods and services of Eaden.